Ingress First Saturday (#IngressFS) is a cross-faction event organised and run by agents, for agents all across the world on the First Saturday of each month.
Find more information about the event on this site.
- To be updated with current news and updates regarding #IngressFS in the Philippines, check out News.
- Click on Events > Month for the latest scheduled #IngressFS in the Philippines.
- Winners of past #IngressFS can be found under the Hall of Fame > Past Winners.
- Photos for the events can be found in Photos.
What is an #IngressFS?
Ingress First Saturday (#IngressFS) events are officially recognized community organized and community run cross-faction Ingress events. While there are individual competitive elements, Ingress First Saturdays are not intended to be faction versus faction events. These events take place on the first Saturday of every month.
What is the purpose of an #IngressFS event??
The purpose of these events is to gather Agents from a local community in a social setting, have a shared Ingress experience, and provide an opportunity to on-board new players. An Ingress First Saturday is not an alternative for a Mission Day.
What do you get in an #IngressFS
Access Points (AP)
Rewards may include but are not limited to AP bonuses equal to the AP the Agent gained during the event and item passcodes. AP bonuses will be granted the week following the event.
Agents will also obtain an #IngressFS medal. Note that the levels of the First Saturday medal are for attending 1, 6, 12, 24, and 36 events for bronze, silver, gold, platinum, and onyx tier, respectively. This medal will not be retroactively applied and will be granted the week following the event.
What is the general flow to an #IngressFS event?
- 60-45 min before the event starts: People show up at a gathering spot.
- 30 min before the event starts: Organizers provide a welcome speech and explain the event format.
- 15 min before the event starts: A group picture is taken.
- Event Start: People hack the registration Portal.
- Two hour event window: Participants do the in-game event activities.
- Event window ends: People meetup at the social post-event location.
- 30 minutes after event window ends: Restocking Portal goes live.
- Social event starts: Everyone has a good time.
- Social event ends: Agents responsibly get themselves home.
Refer to the Events page for exact schedule. Schedule may change without prior notice.
What are the activities in an #IngressFS event?
Depending on the decision of the organizers, event formats can be either or a combination of the following:
- Encoded Portal Lists
- Dead Drop Portal Hunts
- Mission Based Scavenger Hunts
- Stat Based Play
- Human Based Shard Game
Check out the event page for the exact format and details.